Off Season Clothes Storage
With the change in seasons comes with it the necessary sartorial adjustments. Flirty sundresses will be retired in favor of wool socks, and sun hats for knitted beanies. I, for one, think it’s high time this shift was reflected in your closet, don’t you? I mean, can we just all get this right this time around? After all, rotating your closet seasonally isn’t merely a task for the anal retentive or the slave-to-fashion, it’s for the common folk too, the ones whose closets are rather modestly sized. It’s downright silly to have off season garments occupying prime closet real estate. And so! A few offerings on the clothing storage front:
1. Around here, we’re fond of the interior trend: vintage trunks. As luck would have it, trunks are particularly apt for clothing storage. Take all your waning-season items and deposit them into the vast confines of a trunk, or hey, a suitcase does the job, too.
2. Perhaps a second option which might appeal is employment of the zippered bed-linen bag, or other securely fastened plastic pouch (note: dry cleaning plastic does not qualify, hello.).
3. Of course the good old standby of a garment bag shan’t disappoint.
4. Though my jury is still out on the matter of: Under the Bed Storage: Neato or Veto? many feel just fine about utilizing said space. If that person is you, then under the bed is a prime space for off season clothes storage.
1. PEVA Chest // 2. Colorful Canvas Sweater Storage Box // 3. Colorful Canvas Underbed Storage Box // 4. Household Essentials Three-Piece Vision Storage Boxes, Natural Canvas // 5. Supreme Clothes Closet // 6. PEVA Hanging Coat & Gown Bag // 7. Long Underbed Boxes // 8. Lavender Scented Folding Boards Use code AnnieT10 for 10% off!Image credits: 1. (clockwise from top right) LonAnne Culver Magnuson via Apartment Therapy, Lonny, Sarah Sherman Samuel via Design Sponge, unknown, 2. Blah to Tada, Real Simple, Redbook, The Container Store, 3. Martha Stewart, UIT, Gardener’s, 4. PB Teen, A Place For Everything, unknown
Other Posts You May Love
Search The Blog
Simplify Your World
Sign up for the email list to get inspiration and simplified tips sent right to your inbox.