19 Stylish Essentials For The Organized Workspace
I loved the fervent need to edit and Simplify that seemed to grip everyone during the holiday lull this past year. Friends and internet friends were all proudly announcing to me how many paper piles they’d waded through, how many long-postponed tasks they’d finally tackled, how many files edited and receipts calculated, and how good it felt and I was all, “Well HELLOOO and THANK YOU!”
In the aftermath of editing comes the beautifying and the organizing. A well-edited office space deserves intentionally chosen desk necessities that support the organization and give you a sense of happiness, no matter how small.
After all, if you’re going to stare absentmindedly at such things as staplers, paper trays, calculators and more every damn day of your life (which you are), you better ensure the sight serves you, both functionally and visually.
Assuming you’re eligible, here are a few choice office must-haves. The better to work with my dear and such.
1. Russell + Hazel Acrylic Gold Stapler
2. Swingline Stapler Collectors Edition
5. Spear Tray
6. Russell + Hazel Acrylic Gold Tape Dispenser
8. Dang 2 Drawer File Cabinet Finish: White on Oak
11. Westcott Forged Nickel Plated Straight Office Scissors
12. Gold Desk Tray
13. 10 Sheet Cross-Cut Paper Shredder
14. 10 Sheet Micro-Cut Shredder Finish: Gold
15. Mini 2-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper Shredder w/ 2 USB Charger Ports for Mobile Device
16. kate spade new york Daisy Place Pencil Holder
18. fist Pen Holder
19. Pilar Pencil cup
Other Posts You May Love
Leave a Comment
Search The Blog
Simplify Your World
Sign up for the email list to get inspiration and simplified tips sent right to your inbox.
Leave a Comment