18 Things You’re Probably Forgetting To Declutter
I am an expert editor.
No, no, but I mean I’m a compulsive editor.
When I look at the world, things register to me as either pertinent or purpose-fulfilled. I can’t help it.
As a result, I am literally (true sense) always (also necessary) editing everything (no hyperbole).
It’s occurred to me that there are things I commonly edit that many may not even realize are candidates for editing. Like it wouldn’t be okay. Or, it would never occur to them.
Since every element you interact with (in however benign a way!) plays a factor in how you feel, what you experience, and the life you create for yourself, and, by extension, for the larger world, those entities that no longer serve you, or that negatively affect you, must be released.
Here are some things I encourage you to edit, whether you ever have before or not:
1. Who you’re following on social media
2. Who or what you’re subscribed to, even if that’s me.
3. Your contact list
4. Your friends
5. Your computer desktop dock
6. Apps on your phone
7. Websites on your menu bar
8. Your habits
9. Your posts on social media
10. Your backstock of brand new items or goods
11. Your goals
12. Long-standing traditions that no longer feel right or as fulfilling as they once did
13. Your plans. Weekly. Monthly. Daily.
14. Your bucket list
15. Your daily routine
16. Your diet
17. Where you shop
18. Your beliefs
Other Posts You May Love
Search The Blog
Simplify Your World
Sign up for the email list to get inspiration and simplified tips sent right to your inbox.