In no particular order, and off the top of my head, 13 ways you can Live more Simply right now.
1. Measure your bathroom or kitchen drawers; buy correctly proportioned dividers.
2. Declutter your medicine cabinet.
3. Cancel two upcoming commitments that you just don’t realistically have time for.
4. Kindly decline that invitation.
5. Write a to-do list.
6. Complete any ongoing project.
6.5. Pick the one that’s closest to being done.
7. Do a load of laundry so you’ll have clean underwear.
8. Clean your bathroom mirror.
9. Wash and prep your produce so it’s ready for cooking.
10. While you’re at the store, remember that everything you’re buying will have to make its way into your house, and will be another thing that you have to take care of. Ask yourself if it’s worth it to you.
11. Ask for help.
12. Leave twenty minutes earlier than you normally would for your appointment. Marvel at how doing so makes you timely.
13. Get rid of one thing in your house that’s totally bumming you out.Image credits: Park and Cube
Pick one (at least) from my list, or add one way of your own you’re going to Live Simply today in the comments below.