Packed Lunch Essential Products
Today, as promised, serves as a follow up to yesterday’s post: 5 Tips For Painless Lunch Packing. Now that the groundwork has been laid, we can attend to the fun part–shopping for the packed lunch essential products.
There are so many innovative products available (the things they make these days! You kids.) created specifically for lunchtime extravaganzas that the only lingering question is, well, why wouldn’t you partake?
This way to a scientifically developed, ridiculously organized lunch assemblage:
1. Bento Buddies – If you don’t know what Bento is, I really can’t help you, and suffice it to say you are probably sans young children. Bento is not so much a product as it is a way of life, a cheerful, well-fed cult. Look into it.
2. ECOlunchbox – This tri-compartment stainless steel lunch box is easy enough to navigate for a youngster, and sleek enough for a fully spawned human.
3. Collapsible Bowls – Because really, what’s worse than trucking home large and obtrusive food containers when they’ve already been relieved of their bounty?
4. Silicone Collapsible Lunch Box – See 3.
5. Box Appetit Lunch Box – This lunch box features a separate dish, which can be warmed in the microwave, a container for sauces and dressings, as well as a fork/knife combo. It’s also dishwasher safe, BPA-free, yadah yadah. What more could you want, really?
6. Dressing-2-Go – I don’t even think I need to go into what a necessity this is. There’s just no way to get around the matter of transporting dressing without the proper container. This is it.
7. Lifefactory Glass Beverage Bottle w/ Silicone Sleeve – Since plastic has not gotten the great and powerful boot, this glass bottle is the new “safe” option in portable beverage vessels. To prevent breakage, it’s robed in a silicone sleeve, available in many tantalizing colors.
8. Thermos 10-Ounce Stainless Steel Food Jar – This is a thermos, and a darn good one at that.
9. Klipo Cutlery Set (also available in pink, purple, green & blue here: Klipo Cutlery Set) – An on-the-go, reusable silverware set. A fork, knife, and spoon head can all be interchangably attached to the two handles, or you can forgo the heads and opt for chopsticks. All parts fit into a compact little case. Kaboom.
10. Lunchskins Reusable Sandwich Bag – These reusable sandwich bags are truly stellar. They’re nearly as lightweight as a ziploc, can be fastened easily, are dishwasher safe, feature a place wherein one might scribe a name in permanent marker, and, to top it all off, come in a ridiculously charming array of patterns and designs.
11. Totally Bamboo 3-Piece Set Bamboo Flatware – Another option in the lunchbox silverware department, these bamboo utensils are a winning eco-friendly alternative to the plastic stuff.
12. Lunchskins Reusable Snack Bag – See 10, but snack-size.
And now for the bags with which one might hope to contain all that glory featured above (I have tried my very best bestest to include options for everyone. Ever notice how most lunch product roundups seem to cater exclusively to the under-6 set? So, that’s not this).
Hope that puts a little more spring in your lunch-step.
Save me the trail mix, I love that shit.
Other Posts You May Love
Search The Blog
Simplify Your World
Sign up for the email list to get inspiration and simplified tips sent right to your inbox.