Pedestal Sink Problems, Solved: Bathroom Storage Alternatives
While yesterday I outlined various conceptual remedies for the pedestal sink’s egregious lack of bathroom storage, today I shall offer a few tangible solutions.
1. Napa Over The Toilet Etagere – Many over-the-toilet shelving units are real sad in the looks department. This version, not so.
2. Benton etagere– Another looker, in my opinion, which could easily cater to towels and cosmetics, alike.
3. Contas 4 Tier Etagere in Chrome– sleek, slim, shiny. I can’t think what else those three adjectives might describe, but I wish I could because I feel it would be amusing.
4. Semi-circular Under Pedestal Sink Caddy Rolling Bathroom Cart– the pedestal sink actual storage contraption mentioned yesterday, which might be combined with a skirt.
5. Kohler Medicine Cabinet– Winner winner, vegetarian dinner.
6. Hotel Medicine Cabinet, Extra-Large– XL my favorite size. In medicine cabinets.
7. Acrylic Shelf– Perfect for cosmetics and bathroom canisters.
8. Hot Iron Holster– I might like to buy this so I could say with all honesty that I owned a holster.
9. Organize It All Wall Mounting Glass Shelf– Get these. More than one. Welcome them into your life and home. Treat them nicely. They are your friends.
Should you have uncovered additional storage supplements to a pedestal sink in your own bathroom, I would be quite keen to know what they were. Be a pal, huh?
Other Posts You May Love
Search The Blog
Simplify Your World
Sign up for the email list to get inspiration and simplified tips sent right to your inbox.