7 Of My Favorite Drawer Organizers
A recent real-life request for my recommendations on drawer organizers gave me the sudden realization that I haven’t shared such information here as of yet. Sure, I’ve gushed on and on about the absolute necessity of them, and maybe one or two has ended up in a product roundup along the way, but lo, for shame! No post dedicated solely to them, no name dropping of my favorites?
That changes now.
These are 7 of my favorite drawer organizers, the collage assembly of which took less than 10 minutes. Given that most roundups require, like, hours, that’s saying something.
Oh right, what it’s saying is that my favorites are so obvious to me, so commonly used in projects, that there was no searching that went on. There was just this: go to the website, type in the exact name (I know them) and bam. Like that.
1. OXO Good Grips Adjustable Drawer Organizer– Almost completely adjustable, this organizer is also perfect for those wider kitchen drawers, because it expands up to 20 inches I want to say? 12-20? Pretty sure. Use it for utensils, measuring cups, spatulas, you name it.
2. Deep Drawer Binz– I love this whole line of organizers for pantry/fridge/freezer/blah blah, and these are particularly stellar for deep drawers in any room.
3. OXO Good Grips Expandable Utensil Organizer – A fantastic silverware drawer organizer that actually keeps your forks, spoons and knives in line. (Don’t really believe the whole expandable thing on this guy; he’ll do it, but he’ll mainly just buy you a long slot for chopsticks. Still, worth it if that means it properly fits your drawer.)
4. DrawerDecor Customizable Organizer – These are magic. Like you won’t understand how it works but you’ll marvel that it does and you’ll want to kiss it and jump up and down a few times. I just outfitted an entire retail store’s cabinet-thing in these, and all the shopgirls can’t stop gushing over how well they work.
7. Dream Drawer Organizers – So first I wrote a post decrying these things, and then I recanted, and now I fervently recommend, with a warning: if they fit your drawers, they will work. Unbox them and put them in and be done with it. Then they are fantastic. You can move them around in the drawer as well to adjust the positioning as needed. The trouble arises when you start fiddling with them out of the box and out of the drawer. Then the springs are likely to pop off and make you swear and get you real mad. So just don’t do that and you’ll be in the clear! (I continue to use them whenever I can in closet and bedroom drawers FYI.)
Have any of you tried my picks? I’d love to hear your reviews. And if you have other favorites in the drawer organizer department, I’d love to know those.
Other Posts You May Love
Search The Blog
Simplify Your World
Sign up for the email list to get inspiration and simplified tips sent right to your inbox.