8 More Things You Can Confidently Release From Your Life Immediately (If Not Sooner!)
It’s time for our next installment of things you really ought to consider ditching! Let’s get into it:
Image credit: Kate Spade, Spring 2010
1. Every pair of chopsticks ever given to you when ever you’ve ordered asian-cuisine take-out.
2. That one weird juice/sauce/tonic you bought to try–the one a part of you knew was a mistake even as you were purchasing it–that’s been sitting in your fridge ever since.
3. Terribly stained tablecloths you wouldn’t even deign to use at the kid’s table.
4. Your collection of long-haul airplane swag.
Because you can pretty much bet they’ll be handing out the whole eye-mask-mini-toothpaste deal again on your next flight.
5. Old study aids, coursework, and notes from long-ago concluded classes you took.
Because keeping the flashcards doesn’t actually help to ensure you retain the information, much as you might want to believe that’s the case.
6. Your library of outdated computer software discs.
Because I doubt you’ll be reinstalling windows ’89 again anytime soon.
7. Oh, good lord with the notebooks, notepads, and sticky notes already!
(Oy, with the poodles already!)
8. Physical road maps for any location that has cell service.
Different era, friends. It’s a different era we’re living in.
Do any of these pertain to you?? Tell me if they do, and what you’re gonna do about it.
Other Posts You May Love
Search The Blog
Simplify Your World
Sign up for the email list to get inspiration and simplified tips sent right to your inbox.