If You’re Starting A New Era, You’re Going To Need New Knives
I’m chalking it up to all the root veggies we’ve been sawing through: the subject of knives keeps coming up.
After a storage unit clean-out had to stop for the day, my client makes a last-dash grab for the knife sharpener, the one she knows her hubby will be happy to have back. Sure enough, that sharpener is the first thing he spots and he is nothing less than overjoyed to see it.
The next day I overhear my clients discussing whether they need a sharpener or whether they just need new knives.
“We need new knives,” the wife declares.
“But what about just sharpening the ones we have?” The husband says.
“We need new knives, babe. These are dumb.”
They’re not alone; I’ve had getting new knives and a knife sharpener on my list for officially too long, and so, for the sake of us all–and what with the season of feasting near upon us, and not that it’s really organizing-centric, but, you know, umbrella privileges, ding a ling–knife stuff.
1. Imperial Collection Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife 9 Piece Set, and Acrylic Stand, White
2. Cuisinart Classic Triple Rivet 3-Piece Knife Set, 8-Inch Chef’s, 5.5-Inch Utility and 3.5-Inch Paring
3. ZHEN Japanese Steel 8-Inch Chef’s Knife and 7-Inch Santoku Knife Set
4. Victorinox Swiss Classic 15-Piece Cutlery Block Set
5. KitchenAid KKFMA11FP Professional Series 11 Piece Cutlery Set, Frosted Pearl
6. Cuisinart 15-Piece Stainless Steel Hollow Handle Block Set
7. Joseph Joseph 6-Piece Knife Set with Self Locking Knife Block
8. BergHOFF Concavo 8-Piece Knife Block Set
9. Alessi “Milky Way Minor” Knife Block
10. Berghoff Neo 7-Piece Drawer Knife Block
11. Boker Wood Magnetic Knife Block, Black
12. Accessory-Piece Knife Block
13. Artelegno 07/W Venezia Magnetic Knife Block, Solid Beech Wood Whitewashed Finish
14. Shun 5-Slot Modular Knife Block, Black
15. Wusthof 10-Inch Sharpening Steel
Other Posts You May Love
Leave a Comment
Search The Blog
Simplify Your World
Sign up for the email list to get inspiration and simplified tips sent right to your inbox.
Leave a Comment