Here at Live Simply, we like to inaugurate (ahem) the Christmas season by talking about packing all the related trimmings away.
It isn’t that we’re x-mas grinches, but die-hard organizers, and thusly want to ensure you have sufficient time to procure the storage items you’ll need in the near future.
(Shout-out to all my Jews and other festive-season celebrating crews who travel light.)
It isn’t that most people lack storage for their holiday decorations, it’s more that their existing vessels are barely managing to not spontaneously collapse on the shelf in that one weird closet.
Oh, believe me, I’ve seen it all out there on the mean streets: cracked plastic bins, haggard retail boxes, tissue paper so respectably well-used it’s less like paper than it is like tissue. As in, blow your nose in that and it will disintegrate to dust, and certainly it can’t be called upon to protect your precious trinkets another go-around!
This year, just do me and you a favor and get what you need to contain what you love–if you do.
And you, with the lone box of Hanukkah candles left over, I see you.
1. Wing Lid Light Storage Box
2. Christmas Light Storage Wheels with Bag- 3 Metal Reels with Carrying Case
3. Weathertight Storage
4. Clear Storage Boxes
5. Clear Ribbon box
6. Wrapping paper box
7. Packing Paper, 24 Inch x 24 Inch Sheets, Pack of 120 Sheets
8. Acid Free Tissue Paper – 100 Sheets 15″x20″ Acid-Free
9. Gift Wrap Caddy
10. Premium Christmas Wreath Storage Bag with Direct-Suspend Handle
11. Ornament Case (20-Ornaments)
12. Keepsake Ornament Storage Chest
(p.s. from a pro-packer, I’m telling you: you can skip the bubble wrap, all together. A couple or three sheets of newsprint, rolled and wrapped smartly is all you need.)