Today marks the first day of my long-awaited summer vacation, so new posts are temporarily taking a hiatus, as well. You can expect fresh content beginning September 18th, and in the meantime, there’s always the blog archives, the insta-feed, and these reminders…
1. Your wellbeing is your responsibility to guard and protect.
2. There is no such thing as how it’s supposed to be. There is only how it is.
3. You’re allowed to change and evolve and so is everyone else in your life. The greatest gift we can give each other is the allowance to do so.
4. Truth is a sacred entity. Though it is becoming increasingly inconvenient to find, it is also becoming exponentially more valuable.
5. Feeling sorry for yourself deeply undermines your ability to hone courage and resourcefulness. Empowered, you are capable of rising to any challenge.
7. You must, you must, you must Simplify.
Leave a comment letting me know what topics you’d love to see covered on the blog in the coming months!
And until I return from my Grecian getaway, Live it really Simply.