The Live Simply Closet Edit Masterclass
The video course that teaches you how to confidently de-clutter and organize your closet.
(Because getting dressed should be the Simplest part of your day.)
What’s this all about?
Getting dressed is one of the most fundamental activities of our lives. Regardless of what style you’re drawn to, or what lifestyle you’re dressing for, we all spend time every day interacting with our wardrobes.
Yet the basic task of getting dressed is, for so many, a stressful, frustrating, and overwhelmingly negative one due to the clutter and disorganization pervading people’s closets.
You might be one of those people who dreads the thought of tackling their closet, who loathes folding their clothes, who is constantly losing things you know you own and buying things you don’t need.
The good news? Through my work as a professional organizer, I’ve helped countless clients transform their closets from seemingly hopeless causes, to beautifully simplified spaces. And even better? I’ve yet to meet a closet that’s irreparably doomed, and I’ve seen some crazy cluttered closets.
With my instruction, clients learn to become rockstar editors and organizers of their space. They relish the freedom of releasing what they don’t want and need, and embrace the responsibility of maintaining order. And they realize how much better life is (yes, really, life!) when the things that should be simple, like getting dressed, are.
Now, with this online video course, anyone anywhere (that means you!) can banish their clothes clutter and reclaim their closets.
Who’s this for?
This masterclass was made in the shade for you if:
- You find that the hardest part of the process is getting started.
- A dose of expert guidance is enough to alight your sense of determination and focus.
- You prefer the convenience of working around your own schedule.
- You’re in search of the “why” when it comes to organization and editing (you know you should be doing these things, but you haven’t been able to nail down why it matters and how it affects the rest of your life).
- You’re sick and tired of never being able to find things you know you own, purchasing clothes and accessories you don’t need, and finding things years later with the tags still on.
- You’ve bought a bunch of organizing books in the past, pinned a ton of organizing articles, but never end up reading any of them, (and you think video is an engaging tool).
- You’re done struggling with the state of your closet and you’re motivated to make a major change.
This masterclass probably isn’t for you if:
- You’re looking for another way to procrastinate tackling your closet. This video course is designed to inspire swift and supercharged action. I’m giving you all my best tips and tricks, but it’s still up to you whether or not you’re ready to Live Simply.
- You find it impossible to show up for yourself and your goals.
- You’re currently juggling two dozen different priorities.
- You only benefit from one-on-one, in-person help.
- The current state of your closet doesn’t bother you enough to want to change it.
So, how does this work?
-The course content is in (unscripted, real-talk) video format, allowing you to listen and watch as you perform your closet edit. It is intended to provide you with the expert advice needed to get you over the hurdles that commonly arise throughout the closet editing process (that always trip people up, if not completely derail them!).
-Your membership grants you access to 67 total minutes of video chock full of all my best editing and organizing guidance (that I normally reserve for my clients), including:
- An explanation of why it’s so crucial to kickstart your journey to Live Simply in the closet
- How to establish (or re-establish) a healthy, objective relationship to your clothes
- How to decide what to keep and what to release
Advice about giving things away to friends and family
- Tips to help you decide whether to donate or sell items you’re parting with
- How to arrange items in your closet to achieve maximum order and visual appeal
- The secret to perfectly folded clothes
-You’ll also get detailed, downloadable text guides, including:
A checklist of supplies necessary to conduct a successful edit
A step-by-step editing order of operations guide
A resource guide for recommended places to donate and consign your clothes and accessories
A list of what I consider to be essential organizing products
-Plus, you’ll get the following goodies:
- A handy, printable to-do list page, to help you keep track of all those tasks that crop up during your closet edit
- The opportunity to participate in a live Q&A with me.
- As a pioneer Live Simply Method member, you’ll receive priority placement in, as well as a VISP (Very Important Simplifier Person) discount on, future masterclasses.
How much does it cost?
I’m celebrating the launch of the masterclass by offering it at the discounted rate of $95. But fair warning: that price won’t last long (mostly because everyone who has seen the content has bullied me into swearing I’ll raise it ASAP).
The masterclass launches January 31st. Want in?
Sign up to reserve your spot & be the first to get notified when registration opens!
Still not sure about whether this masterclass is a good fit for you?
Got some other burning question or mild curiosity? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.